1:1 basis – 6 x 90-120 min session
Coaching assists an individual to bridge the gap between where they are now (current state), and where they want to be (desired state). This is anyone who may be feeling a little lost, directionless, overwhelmed, lonely, confused, frustrated, sad, fearful, angry (and any other emotion) about their fertility journey.
This coaching programme will support you to get to your desired state, and this could be anything from accepting your fertility status (regardless of where you are), to understanding the learnings from your journey, and most importantly, how to flourish and thrive in your life both now and in the future and truly live out your purpose.
This is achieved by:
- Reflecting on the journey so far – I will objectively help you raise awareness of where you’re at today with powerful questioning techniques in order to achieve clarity about your future
- Giving you the safe and non-judgemental space to share your thoughts, feelings, hopes and fears
- Providing some practical day to day tips, strategies and techniques to help you acknowledge and appropriately handle your emotions
- Assisting you to create a practical, sustainable, step-by-step action plan to reach your goals and desired state
- Providing on-going support through any changes or obstacles an individual may encounter (during and after our sessions)
- Offering my own experience and learning, to empathise and support you
What does this include?
- Thorough preparation (via phone/video call), in advance of initiating any Coaching sessions, to assess current state and to understand key objectives and outcomes (in addition to the 6 x 1:1 sessions)
- 6 x Face to Face 1:1 Consultations (90-120 minutes each) – with the opportunity to extend to further sessions if required
- Email and phone call support and guidance between the formal Coaching sessions
- Access to world class Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), Time Line Therapy, Hypnotherapy tools, techniques, strategies and interventions
- Opportunity to practice mind-body connection strategies in parallel